University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarship. The University of Exeter is currently receiving applications for the Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarship at the College of Social Science and International Studies. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarships.
About The University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarship 2019- UK-The University of Exeter, is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom. At the University of Exeter we combine teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world class research at our campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. We are a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities. Our success is built on a strong partnership with our students and a clear focus on high performance.
Eligibility status: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree porgramme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are available for the following eligible programmes:
- In Arab and Islamic Studies – MA Middle East and Islamic Studies, MA Islamic Studies, MA Politics and International Relations of the Middle East, MRes Middle East Studies, MA Middle East Studies
- In Education – MA Creative Arts in Education, MA Education Leadership and Management, MA International Education, MA Language and Literacy in Education, MA Special Educational Needs, MA Technology, Creativity and Thinking in Education, MA Education, MEd TESOL, MSc Educational Research
- In Law – LLM Master of Laws, MRes Socio-Legal Research
- In Politics – MA Conflict, Security and Development, MA European Politics, MA International Relations, MA Political Thought, MA Politics and International Relations of the Middle East, MRes Politics, MRes Security, Conflict and Human Rights, MRes Advanced Quantitative Methods (AQM) In Social Sciences, MRes Global Political Economy, MSc Policy Analytics
- In Sociology – MA Anthrozoology, MA Cultural Sociology, MA Food Studies, MA Philosophy, MA Philosophy and Sociology of Science, MA Sociology, MRes Science and Technology Studies.
Scholarship Benefits: Global Excellence Scholarship. Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarships are worth £5000 payable as a reduction on first year International tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 scholarships are available.
Eligible Nationalities: Global Excellence Scholarship.Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarships are worth £5000 payable as a reduction on first year International tuition fees.
Scholarships will offer on a rolling basis until 31 July 2019 at the discretion of the University. Global Excellence Scholarship. As there are a limited number of scholarships available we encourage early submission of your postgraduate application. There is no separate application form; applicants who apply for an eligible course will be considered for a scholarship award until the total number of scholarships available is allocated.
Application Procedure for TheUniversity of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarship.This award will be automatically allocated to outstanding applicants applying for the first time for 2019 entry (deferred ofer holders or applicants applying for deferred entry are not eligible).University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarship. A separate application is not required. Academic merit, as determined by information provided in the application form, is the sole determinant in identifying potential scholars. Typically this will be the achievement of a bachelor’s degree equivalent to at least a UK upper second class award. If you are offered a Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarship you will receive an e-mail notification following receipt of your University offer. If successful to accept the award you must make the University of Exeter’s offer your first choice by returning your deposit by the deadline identified in your offer letter. Awardees will be required to satisfy any conditions stipulated in their scholarship offer letter no later than 31 August 2019.
Deadline: July 31, 2019