The Harvard MBA Scholarship programme for the 2019/2020 academic year organized by The Boustany Foundation has been announced. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. This scholarship is available for the candidates of any nation, but priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent
The Boustany foundation is one of the best leading institutions in the world who come up with innovative thought and new opportunities for those students who are highly interested to continue their studies in abroad. In 2017, it introduced new opportunities for those students who own the higher achievements in their educational background and who are interested to continue their studies, in the form of MBA Harvard scholarship for the semester of autumn 2018.
About Harvard Business School: Harvard University is a world-leading academic institution devoted to teaching, learning, and research. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
Scholarship Benefits: The Scholarship offers financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees and Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for MBA program
Medium: English language is needed before applying for Harvard scholarship. These three English language test are considered by Harvard MBA scholarship program before selected any student.
- TOEFL(Test of English as a foreign language)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English)
- IELTS(The international English language testing system)
Available Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of business
- This scholarship is awarded to the students from any nation who has excellent academical’s or educational background and who show the significant promises to continue their study under Harvard MBA scholarship.
- Only those students are eligible to apply who have received the offer or admission letter (acceptance letter) from the program of Harvard MBA.
- Nationality; student of any nation can apply for this scholarship.
REGIONAL ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is for the students all around the Global countries.
Scholarships are available to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
If you wish to apply, send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019